Blueberry soup - Recipe from Finland
I love Blueberries who not? It is packed with antioxidants and phyto flavinoids, these berries are also high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of doctors and nutritionists. Not only can they lower your risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory.
During my recent trip to Helsinki I have tasted it for the first time and instantly fallen in love with the taste. It tastes not only delicious but super healthy as well.
It’s sweet but not too sweet, its super refreshing but not too sour and the cinnamon lend it a Nordic feel.
Here is the recipe for you to try
- 1.5 cups / 225 grams blueberries
- 3/4 cups water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp rice or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cardamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Bring water, blueberries, lemon juice, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and cardamon to boil in a small sauce pan
- Reduce to low-medium heat and let it simmer for 10 min
- Remove pan from stove and mash most of the blueberries using a fork
- Let it cool to room temperature or put it in the fridge for 30-60 min
- Serve cold or at room temperature in a bowl with coconut cream
Do share your picture in the comment of your version and let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy :-)
The pattern over and over again I byword Gail Dines converse, at a conference in Boston, she moved the audience to tears with her statement of the problems caused nearby pornography, and provoked laughter with her spicy observations roughly pornographers themselves. Activists in the audience were newly inspired, and men at the result – sundry of whom had never viewed smut as a problem in the vanguard – queued up afterwards to pledge their support. The display highlighted Dines’s unsound charisma and the deed data that, since the death of Andrea Dworkin, she has risen to that most scabrous and interesting of conspicuous roles: the great’s paramount anti-pornography campaigner.