We all want those soft full-looking lips and this is quite possible with the use of extra virgin olive oil.
Here I have listed some of the benefits of using EVOO in lip care.
- Soft Supple Lips
- Superior Hydration
- Relief From Cracked and Chapped Lips
- Natural SPF Protection
We can use olive oil from exfoliation to moisturizing.
Here I am sharing an easy DIY recipe for olive oil Lip Scrub. The only condition is to use superior quality olive oil.
- ½ tsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Olive Oil (Elevo Golden Land)
- A small container for storage
- Mix 1/2 tsp brown sugar with 1/4 tsp olive oil.
- Apply brown sugar mixture to lips with fingers and rub onto lips in a circular motion for up to 60 seconds. Your lips may turn red from the stimulation which goes away in seconds.
- Wipe brown sugar mixture off clean with a warm washcloth or plain water.
- Pat dry and apply lip balm to seal in moisture.